Whether you're first getting to grips with sociology, writing or researching an essay or coursework, or revising for exams, you'll find something here to help you. These materials have been written to support your studying and help you make the most of using Browne’s Sociology for AS AQA and Sociology for A2 AQA. You'll find:
- Multiple choice quizzes and matching exercises to test your recollection of key facts and ideas.
- Worksheets and internet activities to be used in class or for homework.
- Internet links that take you quickly to useful websites and stop you wasting time looking for information elsewhere on the web.
- A browsable glossary which explains in brief the meaning of important sociological concepts.
- Revision Tables referred to in Chapter 5 Theory and Methods of Sociology for A2 AQA.
Click on any of the links above to go straight to the materials for each of the chapters in the book. You can also look at these materials organized by chapter by clicking here: Chapter Overviews.
The right of Ken Browne to be identified as Author of this Work has been asserted in accordance with the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. First published in 2008 by Polity Press. All rights reserved.
Every effort has been made to trace all of the copyright holders, but if any have been inadvertently overlooked the publishers will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements at the first opportunity.