Whether you're first getting to grips with investigating gender, writing or researching an essay or coursework, or revising for exams, you'll find something here to help you: to support your studying, and help you make the most of using Investigating Gender. You'll find:
- Multiple choice quizzes to test your recollection of key facts and ideas.
- Learning Activity guides to show you how to get started when approaching the learning activities from the book, and where to look for the right material.
- A browseable glossary which explains in brief the meaning of important concepts.
- Summaries of each chapter to help you find your way around the book, and work out where to locate the kind of material you're looking for. You can also use these as revision aids, as they condense the key ideas in each chapter.
- Internet links that take you quickly to useful websites, and stop you wasting time looking for information elsewhere on the web.
Click on any of the links above to go straight to the materials for each of the chapters in the book.
All materials written by Martha E. Thompson and Michael Armato.
The right of Martha E. Thompson and Michael Armato to be identified as Author of this Work has been asserted in accordance with the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. First published in 2012 by Polity Press. All rights reserved.
Every effort has been made to trace all of the copyright holders, but if any have been inadvertently overlooked the publishers will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements at the first opportunity.